There are several ways you can make money selling Pokemon cards:
- Collect and sell rare cards: The most obvious way to make money selling Pokemon cards is to collect rare and valuable cards and sell them at a profit. Some of the rarest and most valuable cards include First Edition WOTC Holos, Promo Cards, and cards featuring popular, high demand Pokemon such as Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Mew and Mewtwo.
- Buy and sell in bulk: You can also make money by buying Pokemon cards in bulk at a discounted price and then selling them individually for a profit. You can purchase cards from online retailers, local stores, or other collectors looking to sell their collection.
- Sell online: You can sell Pokemon cards on online marketplaces like Kanto Shark. Be sure to get your cards approved for consignment first via Instagram message or email and price your cards competitively to attract the most amount of buyers.
- Attend trading card events: Attend trading card events, such as Miami TCG Convention or Collect a Con or local events to sell your cards in person. This is a great way to meet other collectors and potentially make more money by selling directly to buyers. I highly recommend introducing yourself to each Pokemon card business owner and influencer to build your reputation.
- Create content: Consider creating content related to Pokemon cards, such as videos or blog posts, to build a following and increase your visibility in the Pokemon community. This can lead to more sales and potentially sponsorships or brand partnerships. It’s also a lot of fun.
Remember, it’s important to do your research on the value of specific cards and stay up-to-date on trends in the market to make the most profit.
Interesting in buying, selling or consigning cards through Kanto Shark? Click the link below to learn more: