Payment Plans

Payment Plan Options
Customized payment plan options are available for any purchase over $500. 
30 or 60 day payment plan options are currently available as of March 2024. 25% down payment (non-refundable) is required immediately and the remaining 75% is paid over the term. If the 60 day plan is used, 5% interest to the order total is applied.    

Our policy is that all sales are final. If you do not pay in full by the end of the agreed upon term, the 25% downpayment is non refundable. Payment plans can not be cancelled under any reason. 
5% Buyer’s Premium is applied to all purchases on Kanto Shark Marketplace. Zero exceptions. This applies on all Payment Plans as well. 

Email Sales@KantoShark.com with requests to do a payment plan and we will walk you through how to do it.